In order to provide nothing but the best to our patients, our office uses state-of-the-art technologies in all our procedures. These new technologies allow us to treat dental cases with extreme precision, detect dental concerns at early stages, and provide stunning and customized restorations. When you visit our office you can be confident that you are receiving on the finest and most advanced in dental care. We proudly offer and use the following advanced equipment:
- buy cheap Pregabalin online DIGITAL X-RAYSIn our office we use digital radiography that allows us to take x-rays using up to 90% less radiation than conventional film x-rays. Using this technology, we are able to take an x-ray of your mouth by using a small sensor that records the image of your teeth and sends it to a computer. The result is a highly detailed image of your mouth that can easily be enhanced to better diagnose dental concerns and determine the very best treatment for each case.
- http://mo-pie.com/?page_name=ambramicina DIAGNOdent Providing the absolute best service to our patients is of the highest importance to our office. To aid in achieving this goal, we use a new high-tech device called the DIAGNOdent. This small tool is a portable laser that allows us to detect cavities on the chewing surface of the back teeth that would have otherwise gone undetected by previous methods. Diagnosing cavities in the back of the mouth using traditional methods is difficult; studies even show that 50% of cavities are left undetected. However, the DIAGNOdent enables us to locate and treat these cavities, putting a stop to further decay. The laser is easy to use, harmless, and will alert us with an audible signal if it detects a cavity. It will even calculate the approximate size of the cavity so we can better plan treatment. By using this device, you can rest assured that cavities will be accurately detected and treated in their infancy. To learn more about this device click here.
- ELECTRONIC CLAIM PROCESSING Our office utilizes electronic claims processing. This means that rather than sending your dental claim through the mail, it is sent electronically to your insurance company with the click of the button. By filing your claim electronically, information is submitted more efficiently and with fewer errors. This benefits our patients because the turn around time on claims is faster and fewer claims are returned or denied. We are happy to submit your dental claims to your insurance company on your behalf.
- INTRAORAL IMAGINGWe use small cameras about the size of a pen, called intraoral cameras, to help clearly see the condition of your teeth and gums. With this advanced technology we can zoom in on small diseased areas, cracks, chips and worn metal fillings with extreme precision. The full-color images taken with the intraoral camera are sent to a computer screen so we can clearly see and diagnose dental problems much earlier than with traditional dental technology. Because images are displayed on our screens, patients will also be able to see areas being worked on and are able to gain a better understanding of dental procedures being performed.
- TELESCOPIC LOUPES The dentist performs most of his dental procedures while wearing a pair of funny looking glasses called surgical telescopes. These powerful glasses have magnifiers on them, allowing the dentist to see fine details that would go unnoticed to the naked eye.
- PLANSCAN is a revolutionary new technology that brings dentisyry and cutting edge CAD/CAM technology together to creare Composite or Porcelain: Crowns, Veneers, Inlay and Onlay restorations. Here at at Jenkins Dental we provide same day restorations with this technology. No more two visit appointments. With PlanScan we can restore your tooth in one visit with beautiful results matching your current teeth. For more info click here.